This week, we have a special episode of Truth or Fear that originally aired on Living Fearlessly with Lisa McDonald. On it, Tim was interviewed by Lisa – a bestselling author, motivational speaker, radio and television host, and personal development coach. Their expansive conversation covers:
- Tim’s near-death experience, a wake up call that motivated him to educate and change the world with his knowledge of breaking fear
- Not believing in coincidences: taking life by the horns and making the most of what you have
- Becoming aware of yourself, normalizing self doubt, and stopping the stigma put on yourself and others to be something you’re not
- “Own it, proclaim it, declare it”: incorporate your learnings into your own life and then teach them to others
- How to surpass any and all limitations you set for yourself
Watch Tim’s videos on YouTube.
This audio was recorded remotely, and may have some crackling. We thank you for staying tuned in!
Produced By: Creative Media Group
Producers: Laura Kaye Chamberlain & Sarah Jane Edmonds
Truth or Fear Theme Music: “Epic” by MorningLight (Licensed).