2. Do research on your own by reading books and blogs, and listening to audiobooks and lectures.
3. Start teaching what you learn and you will want to improve your skills automatically, because you will have questions from other people that you will want to learn the answers to.
– Tim S. Marshall, Author of “The Power of Breaking Fear”
Some reviews of “The Power of Breaking Fear”:
“The Power of Breaking Fear”
“Tim S. Marshall has gone out of his way to arm his readers with a seemingly endless number of vitality strategies that are easy to incorporate into one’s daily life. The Power of Breaking Fear belongs on every bookshelf.”
– U.S Review
– Independent Press Award (IPA)
“The Power of Breaking Fear” winner for Best Audio and book Content!
“The Power of Breaking Fear” is a must-read for anyone who is frustrated in life, and wants to achieve true long-lasting success and happiness.”
-Paul Noble, 5-Time Emmy Award Winner
“The Power of Breaking Fear” is one of the most fascinating books I have seen. A fresh new look to end the fears that hold us back from true success.”
– Kenneth Blanchard, #1 Best-Selling Author of The One Minute Manager, 13-million copies sold.